Ice cream is a food that most people find hard to resist. The cold, creaminess is something that many of us crave. Unfortunately, most premium brands, whether they are dairy or non-dairy, can pack as much as 200 calories for a 1/2 cup serving...and who eats just a half cup? In addition, most ice creams, frozen yogurts and soft serve are filled with sugar and all sorts of nasty chemicals and fillers. This soft serve is rich, creamy and chocolatey, but dairy-free, sugar-free, vegan, low-calorie and full of good-for-you protein and fibre. Oh, and no ice cream maker needed. Yes, your wish really has come true! Make sure you freeze your non-dairy milk into ice cubes the day before. I used coconut milk beverage but you can use almond milk, soy or rice, if you prefer.
IngredientsFor: 3-4 Servings
- 10 Cubes Frozen non-dairy milk (Unsweetened)
- 2 Cups Non-dairy milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 Scoop Vegan chocolate protein powder (stevia sweetened)
- 1 Cup Cocoa powder
- 2 Droppers full Chocolate stevia liquid (or plain stevia liquid)
- 2 tbsp konjac powder
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.