This dish doesn't require a spiralizer as its easiest to make nice, wide zucchini noodles using an ordinary vegetable peeler. But if you want to use a spiralizer, and make linguine or spaghetti, that's fine too. No matter what shape you make your zoodles, this dish tastes delicious. Even carb addicts will love it. Packed with protein, fibre and good fats, no one will leave the table without feeling satisfied.
IngredientsFor: 4 servings
- 6 Zucchinis Shaved into ribbons or spiralized
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 4 Red bell peppers cut into strips
- 1/4 Cup Red wine vinegar
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 Cup Basil pesto (homemade or prepared)
- 1/2 Cup Sundried tomatoes Julienned
- 198g Box Organic baby spinach
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4-6 teaspoons Konjac powder
- Sauté bell peppers and chicken with garlic, vinegar and seasonings. Once chicken is cooked through, add sundried tomatoes and pesto. Add zucchini ribbons, and spinach and toss. Sprinkle in konjac powder and mix immediately.
Saute peppers, garlic and chicken in a large skillet, pouring in vinegar after 2-3 minutes. Once chicken is cooked through, add in remaining veggies and seasonings. Toss zucchini noodles with everything in the skillet and cook for a few minutes until zoodles are softened. Add in konjac powder 1 tsp at a time, until any excess liquid is absorbed. Serve immediately.