Eat this luscious pudding for dessert, if you want, but, frankly, its so healthy you can just do what I do, and eat it for breakfast! I recommend having a whole bunch of baked sweet potatoes handy for when a craving strikes.
IngredientsFor: 1 Serving
- 1 large Sweet potato, cooked*
- 1 Scoop Vegan or whey chocolate protein powder, stevia sweetened
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- Stevia or other sweetener, to taste
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 4-6 tsp Konjac powder (you will need only 4 tsp if your potato is hot)
- Place sweet potato in blender and blend until smooth. Add everything but konjac powder and blend again. Add konjac powder and blend once more. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.
*If you have a high powered blender, you can keep the skin on, otherwise remove it and discard.