These are so good, its going to be hard not to make them on a daily basis. Yes, they are THAT good. Melt-in-your-mouth, delicious! Not only do they taste absolutely divine, but they are healthy and super quick and easy to make. Sound too good to be true? I know, they almost are. That's why you must whip some up right now! If you want to make them more decadent, you can add chocolate chips, or if you don't like chocolate (freak!), ice with a peanut butter frosting instead but subbing in powdered peanut butter for the cocoa powder. These blondies are high protein, sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, and low-cal. Like seriously! Eat the whole pan and feel no guilt!!
IngredientsFor: 8 Blondies
- 14oz Can Chickpeas, including liquid (aquafaba)
- 1/4 Cup Powdered peanut butter
- 2 Scoops Vegan or whey peanut butter protein powder, stevia sweetened (or another 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter)
- 2 tsp Pure, uncut stevia powder (or 1/2 cup baking stevia or other non-liquid sweetener)
- 2 tsp Konjac powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Chocolate Frosting
- 1/2 Cup Powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Puree chickpeas with liquid from can in high speed blender (may work in good food processor too), until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend again. Scrape batter into greased 9x9 square pan (or 8x8 if you want thicker blondies). Bake at 350F for 18-20 minutes or until firm and top starts to crack. Let cool and ice. Store in fridge for up to a week or freeze.
- Combine erythritol and cocoa in a medium bowl and add in water, starting with 1 tbsp, until frosting is a thick but spreadable consistency. Spread evenly over blondies.